I am frequently asked, ” you do school pictures?” Yes, and I love it! I enjoy working with the little ones, playing with them, letting them be silly, capturing their smiles. School pictures shouldn’t be a one pose memory, there should be multiple images to share. I have two sessions of school pictures, one in spring/summer, and the other in the fall starting late September. Spring- summer sessions include costume props: such as flowers, capes, occupation costumes, silly sunglass, boas, you names it.
Getting back to basics
Child photography should be simple, classic and timeless. There should be no distractions to take away from the gorgeous face of your child in the image. My images use simple backdrops, and lack the clutter of standing props.
- Flexible scheduling for sessions, 2 sessions with one makeup session.
- Staff portrait sessions for ID’s and class photos.
- Class print for all staff members and management personnel.
- CD with staff and child class photos sized for use with childcare management software.
- School chooses what color backdrop they would like for their session.
Child benefits – They get to have fun and be themselves, along with amazing images to share with their loved ones in the future.
- Parents can choose their child’s image before purchase.
- Complimentary retouching, cropping, and choice of B&W or Color prints.
- Fast turn around time of 2 weeks for proofs from session date, and 4 weeks for prints from date of purchase.
- Wide range of quality specialty items to choose from: magnets, key chains, large multi-image prints, and full resolution images.
- Affordable high quality prints ranging in sizes: wallets, 4×5, 5×7, 8×10.
- “I wanted to let you know that we’re thrilled with the pictures! We are both so happy with the picture quality and with your customer service. You really made our first school picture experience something special”.
- “I hope you and your family also had a nice holiday weekend! We brought the girls photos with us and received SO many compliments on them. Our friends, especially, could not believe that these were “school” pictures!”
- “Thank you so much! We just love these pictures. You did such a great job! I’m sure you’ll hear from me again!”